Pages

Saturday 24 July 2010

24 July 2010

Shepherd’s Bush

So I moved into my new room today. It is in Shepherd’s Bush which is pretty close to Chiswick where I work. Less time on a bus is always a bonus; it is also within walking distance of a really big shopping mall. I am sharing the flat with an Aussie, Frenchie and Japanesie which sounds like the first line of a joke.

My room has its own shower and looks onto Loftus Road Football Ground where Queens Park Rangers and London Wasps play; I think I might go watch a game when the season starts. Loftus Road is on South Africa road and the bus stop outside my flat is Bloemfontein road bus stop. A few of the roads around here are named after people or places in the Boer War.

I am pretty upset that I am missing Shaz’s birthday and party tonight. Hope everyone is having a good time.

Sorry this was such a small post but don’t have a big update. Will get out tomorrow and do something.

No comments:

Post a Comment